You should try the given below steps to fix the occurred issue:
- Close “Microsoft Outlook” >> Click on “Start” button >> type « Credential” in the search box >>you will then see ‘Credential Manager’ >> Click on “Credential Manager”.
- Under “Generic Credentials”, you will most likely see an entry that has Outlook in the name.
- Delete it. In fact, you can delete all the entries in Generic Credentials if you like.
- Close Credential Manager Window and start “Microsoft Outlook”.
- If it asks for a password, enter the password and check for it to remember the password.
- A new entry will be created in the credential vault with your latest login and password.
- Problem solved.